Stock Market For Wrestling Shoes
By: Connor Boike and Shayne Tierney
“Stock Market”: The collection of markets and exchanges where the issuing and trading of equities and or stocks of publicly held companies, bonds, and other classes of securities are taken place
Individuals often purchase stock in hope that the value of that particular stock will increase overtime. There are hundreds of different factors that investors consider before investing in a particular stock (such as price, revenue growth, debt, etc) One particular stock which has been quite profitable in recent years is Apple. An investment of $990...
Shoes are more than the fabric you wear on your feet. Shoes are a form of status, a form or being a member of a group, a way to express yourself. Different individuals and types of athletes have their very own special brands created specifically just for them. Basketball players have Jordans, retros, and many other street shoes that are made for them. Skaters have vans. Sneakerheads have Yeezys and other high end shoes with high resale value. Runners have Nike,Adidas,...
The Wrestle Boutique x PinCancer collection will be releasing August 12th and August 13th at PinCancer Nationals. This tournament is taking place in Easton, Pennsylvania. At this time, we only plan to release the collection at this tournament.
This collection is significant in many ways.
- 25% of all proceeds will go towards cancer research and kicking cancer's behind
- The WB1.5 x PC is the first ever collaboratively produced wrestling shoe releasing to the public
- This is the first ever wrestling collection which will be exclusively sold at a wrestling tournament
- The collection is expected to help raise several...
When Connor Boike was a young boy in Michigan and just beginning to wrestle, he was given profound advice. "You can tell someone's good by the shoes they are wearing." As he began to learn his way around a wrestling mat, it was an ironic coincidence that, indeed, many of the best wrestlers had really high quality shoes. While not the most technical advice a wrestler could hear, the words had a lasting effect on Connor's life.
As Connor's passion for wrestling grew so did his love for shoes. He soon discovered an online community called the Funky Flickr Boys. The community brought...
1. Always wear Wrestle Boutique merchandise, shoes, etc.
2. Do not clash brands (Nike shoes and Adidas socks, etc.)
*#2 Exception* Polo socks (and MAYBE nike socks) go with all shoes
3. Wear cool shoes. If you don't have any cool shoes buy some off this website ;)!
4. Wear crew socks. NEVER WEAR ANKLE SOCKS.
5. Make sure your singlet is nice and tight. Nothing screams "scrub" more than a loose singlet.
6. Move your singlet up on your legs. Halfway between your hips and knee's is a good reference.
7. Any headgear that looks similar to the CK...