Wrestling: A Sport of Many Lessons
By: Shayne Tierney
Wrestling is truly the greatest sport of all time. We have compiled a list of different lessons that wrestlers have agreed were taught to them through the sport of wrestling.
6. A different sense of swagger
10. Motivation from within
11. How to overcome adversity
12. How to work towards one goal despite the circumstances
13. How to accept defeat
14. How to turn a loss into a lesson
15. Healthy habits
16. How to handle ups and downs
17. How to be different
18. How to standout
19. How to be your owns biggest fan yet your own biggest critic at the same time
20. A drive to be great
This is just a small number of the many lessons wrestling teaches. Leave one of your own personal lessons from wrestling in the comments below!