1. Always wear Wrestle Boutique merchandise, shoes, etc.
2. Do not clash brands (Nike shoes and Adidas socks, etc.)
*#2 Exception* Polo socks (and MAYBE nike socks) go with all shoes
3. Wear cool shoes. If you don't have any cool shoes buy some off this website ;)!
4. Wear crew socks. NEVER WEAR ANKLE SOCKS.
5. Make sure your singlet is nice and tight. Nothing screams "scrub" more than a loose singlet.
6. Move your singlet up on your legs. Halfway between your hips and knee's is a good reference.
7. Any headgear that looks similar to the CK Classic Headgear is "swag".
8. Chin cup is a must.
9. Tattoo = +100 swag level
10. Mullet= +100 swag level
11. Only bleach/color hair for state tournament
12. Mustache= +100 swag level
13. Tuck in everything you possibly can. Sweatpants tucked in socks= major swag
14. Taking a shower the morning before a tournament= swag. Smelly people= no swag.
15. Perfecting your prematch intimidation techniques =swag. (The stare-down,bouncing up and down, pacing back and forth, etc.)
16. Finally, did I mention rocking Wrestle Boutique stuff?
17. "No double kneepads" -@Parker_Decker12