The Wrestle Boutique x PinCancer collection will be releasing August 12th and August 13th at PinCancer Nationals. This tournament is taking place in Easton, Pennsylvania. At this time, we only plan to release the collection at this tournament.
This collection is significant in many ways.
- 25% of all proceeds will go towards cancer research and kicking cancer's behind
- The WB1.5 x PC is the first ever collaboratively produced wrestling shoe releasing to the public
- This is the first ever wrestling collection which will be exclusively sold at a wrestling tournament
- The collection is expected to help raise several...
When Connor Boike was a young boy in Michigan and just beginning to wrestle, he was given profound advice. "You can tell someone's good by the shoes they are wearing." As he began to learn his way around a wrestling mat, it was an ironic coincidence that, indeed, many of the best wrestlers had really high quality shoes. While not the most technical advice a wrestler could hear, the words had a lasting effect on Connor's life.
As Connor's passion for wrestling grew so did his love for shoes. He soon discovered an online community called the Funky Flickr Boys. The community brought...
1. Always wear Wrestle Boutique merchandise, shoes, etc.
2. Do not clash brands (Nike shoes and Adidas socks, etc.)
*#2 Exception* Polo socks (and MAYBE nike socks) go with all shoes
3. Wear cool shoes. If you don't have any cool shoes buy some off this website ;)!
4. Wear crew socks. NEVER WEAR ANKLE SOCKS.
5. Make sure your singlet is nice and tight. Nothing screams "scrub" more than a loose singlet.
6. Move your singlet up on your legs. Halfway between your hips and knee's is a good reference.
7. Any headgear that looks similar to the CK...